‘Karthik Calling Karthik’Music launch of

>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010












The music of Farhan Akhtar’s much awaited film, ‘Karthik Calling Karthik’, was released recently at a suburban multiplex of Mumbai amidst the cast and crew of the film. The trio of Shankar Ehsaan Loy has introduced a new singer in the film, Elisa Mendonsa, who happens to be Loy’s daughter.Talking about the music of the film, Farhan said, “Shankar Ehsaan Loy could never manage to disappoint anyone with their music. Honestly, Karthik Calling Karthik has some of the best songs heard. I hope everyone will like it as me.”Explaining the reason for not having sung himself for any song in the film, Farhan said, “There was no need for me to sing in this film since my character didn’t required to. Karthik doesn’t even talk much in the film so if I start singing, it would look out of character. Even in Luck By Chance I didn’t sing. In Rock On, singing was an integral part of the performance. So it depends on the film.”Talking about the film and its making, Director Vijay Lalwani said, “This is my first film and I desperately wanted to get the film made. So honestly, I never thought whom to cast as Karthik. For me, Karthik was the main character in my story. When we started our company Magic Beans, Amit and I thought why not try Excel out. I narrated the script to Farhan and he was on. Even Deepika said yes to it, which was surprising. So everything fell into place.”

Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2010/01/karthik-calling-karthikmusic-launch-of.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here