Eesha Koppikar

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Eesha Koppikar says love at first sight is bullshit


isha

Eesha Koppikar who is currently madly in love with boyfriend Timmy Narang however she rubbishes the concept of lover at first sight.When she was quizzed whether her love for Timmy Narang was love at first sight, she says, “No not at all. Love at first sight is bullshit, love only happens when you get to know that person. Love at first sight always lasts in disaster because sight is physical. Timmy and I got to known each other pretty well in last two year’s conversation that we used to have.”“Well I know Timmy for the last two years. I met him in a gym. I met him through Leena Mogre and we kept in touch. Preity Zinta was instrumental in our love story as she told him about me but that time he already knew quite a lot about me.”So folks do you believe in love at first sight or are your views similar to Eesha


Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/04/eesha-koppikar.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here