Sonam Kapoor L’Oreal at Cannes Film Festival.

>> Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sonam-Kapoor

sonam kapoor is gaining new hights in stardom with each passing day. Saawariya and Delhi 6 actress will be representing acosmetic brad . As usual Sonam Kapoor is very excited to be part of such brand and attending such a prestigious international Cannes Film festival with Aishwarya Rai. Sonam Kapoor, shares her thoughts,L’Oreal at Cannes Film Festival. “Being on the same platform as Aishwarya, for me, is a big deal in itself. I have always adored her but met her only once,during the Delhi 6 premiere.” Sonam will be accompanied by her father Anil Kapoor who is busy like a bee for the past few months attending the the Oscars andand Golden Globes events for his movie Slumdog Millionaire. Sonam explains about walking red carpet with dad, “Dad will be my date on the two nights that I’llbe there. I will walk with him, it will be so beautiful.”

She has never been to France and know abut this country through books only. She wants to catch up with good cinema too during her Cannes trip. She is also looking forward to wearing good outfits for this trip. She is already in talks with designers for Indian and western outfits. She enthuses, “ I’m confident I’ll carry off the Indian outfits I’m taking there by Anamika, Manish and Gaurav with ease. I’ll also be dressed by an international designer for one event.” Just a short while ago she replaced Aishwarya Rai for some of the


Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/05/sonam-kapoor-loreal-at-cannes-film.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here