John the perfect role model

>> Saturday, May 23, 2009




John Abraham


There’s more to John Abraham’s body than big biceps, great abs and a sexy butt, I kid you not. You’re forgetting his heart. The Bollywood hunk, who let it all show in Dostana, believes he is here for a purpose. Yes, and that purpose is to be a role model to people. “Look at it holistically, philosophically, realistically... John Abraham is known for fitness, for thinking right, for living a clean and disciplined life,” he told me earnestly. “When I go to the gym, middle-aged women come up and ask me, ‘I have a knee problem, it is okay if I run?’ And I tell them, ‘Yes, but I’d prefer if you simply walked on the treadmill instead.’ And they heave a sigh of relief. They feel if John Abraham can workout, so can we! It’s a big thing that they take my word like the Bible.”

But yes, he is convinced his body, his great sex appeal, is of no use if he cannot take time out and be there as a brand image for fitness. “If I can’t influence people, what’s the point,” he asked. Which is when one little old lady came up in the gym and shyly suggested, “Why don’t you take off your tee-shirt?” And John Abraham blushed.

Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/05/john-perfect-role-model.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here