IPL 2010 much about cricket

>> Monday, March 15, 2010













It is said that Shah Rukh Khan peps his team up with motivational smses. How do you communicate with players? I don't interfere in the daily nitty-gritty of the team. I look after the marketing aspect. I think we have got people who handle that job exceptionally well in the Royals. In all humility, I am not in a position to advice people on cricket. I don't know that much about the game except that I love my team and love watching cricket. I was recently in Jaipur when the final team was being picked. And though we gave our inputs, the final call was ShaneĆ¢€™s. And Warnie has assured me that this is the best squad in terms of form. That is some kind of an assurance for us owners because he knows best and he is involved in the day-today running of things when it comes to the teams.


Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2010/03/ipl-2010-much-about-cricket.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here