I don't know much about cricket

>> Monday, March 15, 2010













The concept of a home and away jersey... sounds innovative, but do you like it? (Chuckles) Frankly, I liked the previous one (team jersey). But there are certain changes that we had to make because everyone was making changes. The home and away thing is a new concept and it will probably take some time to catch up. I really think that we at the Royals like to do things that are more internationally acceptable, and, that's why we are even trying for a dynamic association with teams from all over the world. I know it's kind of a continuity jerk, but the Knight Riders also have a complete changeover in terms of colour. I hope it bodes well for our sponsors and the team as well.



Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-dont-know-much-about-cricket.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here