'Item' Rakhi Turns

>> Wednesday, February 10, 2010



















Rakhi Sawant, the irrepressible spitfire: is firmly in… business. Ah, it's not the saucy 'item number' bit, though.After kickstarting a spa in suburban Mumbai, Senorita Sawant has purchased a 3000 sq feet plot too where she intends setting up a post production studio. Slated to be christened 'RS', the svelte entrepreneur asserts that it will have "all the state of the art equipment."Disclosing her plans to the media tribe, Sawant says, "It will have everything from a dubbing studio to a special effects division. I'm getting technology from abroad, coz' I have always wanted the best."Explaining her foray into the business bracket, sexy Sawant reveals, "I come from a background where people generally lack ambition and are used to leading a hand to mouth existence. I always dreamt of making it big and having my own enterprise. Venturing into business is just an extension of my own personality."


Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2010/02/item-rakhi-turns.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here