Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja,

>> Friday, September 25, 2009











what people do not know is that Harman had to act throughout the song without Priyanka's presence, "When I was doing this particular song, I had to keep in mind Priyanka's position while performing. There were different color marks on the floor indicating the positions of different characters of Priyanka and I had to analyze those marks with peripheral vision, as I couldn't look down. I had to match my eye lines with her and accordingly I had to change my expressions and movements as I had different interaction with all of them," he briefs about the task. That sure sound like a tough task for Harman to emote without Piggy Chops by his side.




Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/09/priyanka-chopra-and-harman-baweja.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here