Arbaaz Khan, Salman Khan and Sohail Khan

>> Saturday, October 17, 2009


He's stayed away from award functions quite successfully. But his trackrecord of never venturing out on the ramp was broken on October 13 whenAamir Khan debuted on the catwalk for friend Salman Khan's Being Humanshow.'I was extremely nervous because I have never done itbefore. I am not used to doing all this,' said the actor. 'This is notmy world. But I did it just for my friend Salman and to support thecause.' However, once he got over his inhibitions, Aamir entertainedeveryone by dancing with the kids who begun the show with a small jig.Othercelebrities like Ajay Devgn, Akshay Kumar, Saif Ali Khan, Govinda,Sanjay Dutt, Katrina Kaif, Arbaaz Khan, Salman Khan and Sohail Khanalso joined Aamir on the ramp.


Sumber: http://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/10/arbaaz-khan-salman-khan-and-sohail-khan.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here