SRK misses Feroz Khan

>> Monday, May 4, 2009

SRK misses Feroz Khan

feroz-khan-copy

Feroz Khan’s death has left the whole Bollywood fraternity sad. Many top-notch actors and actresses paid their homage to the legendary actor during his last rites.SRK was also sad about Feroz’s death, said, “I miss Feroz saab a lot. His death is a personal loss. Fardeen had told me about his illness. I was emotionally attached to him because my father too died of the same illness. I still remember when I met himfor the first time and he kissed and hugged me. Whenever I met him after that he always showered his love on me and treated me like his son. He is one of the most beautiful people I have met in the film industry.”Apart from SRK, other actors like Sreedevi, Zeenat Aman, Madhuri Dixit, Celina Jaitely also expressed grief on the demise of the legend called Feroz Khan.



Sumber: https://bolliwoodstories.blogspot.com/2009/05/srk-misses-feroz-khan.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here